Front-end Web Developer
Join a business working at the cutting edge of cybersecurity and fintech, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with cryptography, biometrics, blockchain and advanced communications systems. This is an excellent opportunity for a Front-end Web Developer with more than 3 years experience to join a highly skilled, expanding team of passionate experts, working on innovative security solutions for enterprises.
The role would suit an individual who thrives on meeting new challenges and making a tangible impact delivering technology that solves truly global problems.
As a Front-end Web Developer, you will be an active, contributing member of an Agile development team and demonstrate that responsive design is as important as writing great code.
- The foremost quality for this position and any other role at Post-Quantum is integrity
- Ability to design impressive and structured ways of storing and displaying complex data
- Proven commercial experience of developing responsive web applications
- Testing frameworks
- Experience with source control – Git
- Committed team player
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- An understanding of web security and vulnerabilities, in particular OWASP Top 10 would be desirable
- Full-time role
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent working environment in modern City offices
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding technology company in an exciting, emerging industry
Joining Post-Quantum will catapult you into an environment that is at the forefront of innovation, whilst giving you a gateway into the ever-expanding security and financial technology market. To apply send your CV with a covering note to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should also include a link to GitHub to demonstrate previous projects/accomplishments, if possible.